*Please allow up to 3-5 working days between build time and postage.
Direct drop in replacement for Fender 72′ Telecaster Deluxe or use as an upgrade for a Mexican or Squier Deluxe. Can also be used as a replacement harness for PRS 4-control guitars (please indicate though as for PRS the jack will have to be supplied disconnected).
By default, it will be assumed that this will be for a 72′ Deluxe with two wide range humbuckers. If your guitar is an older version with a single coil bridge pickup, please leave a note when purchasing and I will use 250K pots for the bridge pickup pots.
– (4) 500K Tube Amp Doctor CTS split shaft 3/8″) .375″ potentiometers, *supplied with brass adaptors for use with solid shaft pots. Should you require 250K pots please leave me a message in your purchase order.
– (1) Switchcraft Short 3-way toggle twitch
– (1) Switchcraft 1/4″ mono input jack
– (1) 0.022uf/22nF K40Y-9 Paper in Oil Capacitor
– (1) 0.015uf/15nF K40Y-9 Paper in Oil Capacitor
– Professionally soldered using braided shielded vintage push-back cable and 18 AWG Buss wire
All connections on switch and jack switch harness are covered with heat shrink tubing for strength and durability.
*Some modification of the pickguard holes may possibly be required.
Should fit all Mexican and Chinese Teles no problem.
You will need US spec knobs for CTS pots!!