Everything you need to re-wire your Les Paul guitar yourself or for your upgrade project. May fit Epiphone and other Far Eastern made guitars although you may need to ream the receiving holes slightly.
These are not metric pots!
Potentiometers are made by CTS to Tube Amp Doctor’s custom specs.
Check other listings in the shop for information and specs on these potentiometers and capacitors.
Choose 3/8″ pots for Epi’s and other far eastern guitars, choose 3/4″ for all Gibson Les Paul carved top guitars
– (x4) TAD Custom CTS 500K Audio Potentiometer Long (3/4″) Split Shaft (audio taper/logarithmic) Potentiometers. Shaft Height: 3/8” (9.52MM)
– 0.022uf/22nF and 0.015uf/15nF K40Y-9 PIO (Paper in Oil) capacitors NOS from former Soviet Union (Tested within the ± 10% range)
– Switchcraft 1/4″ #11 Mono Input Jack
– 1.5m 22AWG black shielded, braided push back wire (pre-tinned) for power jack to switch and pots
– 1ft 20AWG ground bus wire
Required Mounting Hole for Pots: 3/8” (9.52MM)