*Please allow up to three working days between build time and postage.
Fender Stratocaster prewired control harness with my own EWG treble bleed modification for tone integrity at lower volumes. Drop in upgrade for US and Mexican Strats. Will fit any guitar with the classic Stratocaster configuration.
*Holes in Far Eastern guitars (Squire and Affinity etc) may need to be reamed out with a 3/8″ (10mm) drill bit.
**Can be supplied with crimp connectors for solderless hook up if required**
• TAD Custom CTS 250K Split Shaft (audio taper/logarithmic) potentiometers (Matched)
• EWG treble bleed (not pictured)
• Oak Grigsby 5-Way Switch
• Switchcraft 1/4″ Mono Input Jack with pre-wired harness using twisted vintage wire enclosed with heat shrink tubing and on terminals for strength
• Soviet NOS 0.047uf/47nF K42Y-2 Paper in Oil Capacitor (Tested within the ± 10% range) If you require a 22nF that can be arranged.
• 22 AWG vintage push-back wire, 18 AWG Buss Wire
• Volume mod (Treble bleed)
• Bridge Tone Control Mod
Normally there is no tone control for the bridge pickup on a Standard Strat wiring configuration. With this simple mod you can use the Mid tone control as your bridge tone control if you want to roll some of the highs off of that pickup.
If you don’t require this mod you can snip the little jumper wire across the switch terminals.
If you require a ‘Blender’ harness please inquire.
**Switch Tip and Control Knobs Not Included**
**Lefty Harness has (2) 250K CTS Split Shaft w/ (3/8″) .375″ Shaft Potentiometers (reverse logarithmic audio taper pots for left handed guitarists)