Everything you need to re-wire your Tele or for your upgrade project. May fit Far Eastern guitars although you may need to ream the receiving holes slightly.
These are not metric pots!
Potentiometers are custom made for Tube Amp Doctor by CTS Corp. and feature a 30% log taper and a smooth, low torque.
Check other listings in the shop for information and specs on these potentiometers and capacitors.
– (2) TAD Custom CTS Solid Shaft w/.375″ (3/8″) Shaft Length (audio taper/logarithmic) potentiometers. *Emerson Custom pots if 500K value is required.
– (1) Genuine Oak Grigsby 3-Way Switch
– (1) Switchcraft 1/4″ #11 Mono Input Jack
– (1) 0.047uf/47nF K42Y-2 PIO (Paper in Oil)
capacitor NOS (Tested within the ± 10% range)
– (1) EWG Custom Treble Bleed
– 2ft 22AWG black and white vintage push back wire (pre-tinned)
Data Sheet for pots: https://www.tubeampdoctor.com/media/pdf/94/d0/e2/cts-d-a250k-s.pdf
**Switch Tip and Control Knobs Not Included**
Choice of 0.022uF or 0.047uF tone capacitor. 0.047uF has always been the standard value, but if you want to roll less highs off when pot is at zero choose the 0.022uF cap.