XVIVE O1 Tube Squasher (Designed by Thomas Blug)
1: FET-based overdrive circuitry allows the Tube Squasher to realistically
emulate the smooth overdrive characteristics of a good vacuum tube amp.
The playing dynamics are tube-like in tone and feel.
2: The Tube Squasher is a very powerful tone-shaping tool.
3: An internal supply voltage step-up allows more dynamic range and headroom with tight bass tones.
4: It is a low to medium gain overdrive .
* TONE – shapes color of distorted signal
* LEVEL – controls overall volume of effect
* DRIVE – controls amount of overdrive
* LO CUT – 2 position switch that can alternate between a fat full
range tone and a clear, transparent sound featuring mids and highs.
* Foot Switch toggle effects on/bypass (blue LED “on” indicator)
* Use a cable from the guitar to the Tube Squasher’s INPUT jack and run
another cable from the Tube Squasher’s OUTPUT jack to the amplifier.
* Start with the OUTPUT, TONE and GAIN controls at 12 o’clock.
* Turn the effect on by pressing the footswitch.
* Rotate the Level knob clockwise to increase the overall volume of the effect
or counterclockwise to decrease it.
* Rotate the TONE knob clockwise for a brighter sound and counterclockwise
for a darker sound.
* Rotate the drive knob clockwise to increase the amount of distortion
and counterclockwise to decrease it.
• Input Impedance 850KΩ
Output Impedance <12 kΩ
• Noise Floor <-84dB
• Current Draw 40 mA
• Bypass Hardwire
• Power Supply 9 volts DC
• Unique Tough Textured Finish
• Weight 310 grams
• A-weighted, all controls at mid position
• 1 year limited warranty
Feel Free to ask any questions
Terms and conditions: If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days and a full refund will be provided. Buyer assumes responsibility for return postage. All returns must be in an un-used state and in the original packaging Shipping: I offer a choice between Standard or Registered shipping on all my items. I suggest to choose registered mail for your own protection of items being shipped otherwise use standard mail but at your own risk, choose the standard rate if you would like to save on shipping cost. But please be sure that mail never goes missing.