Switchcraft 150 Series End Pin Jack (With integrated strap button for acoustic guitars)
3 conductor 1/4 inch end pin jacks feature long threaded bushings ideal for mounting into panels and chassis up to 1.25 inches thick. The metal bushing helps eliminate hum pick-up, and is ideal for musical instrument and speaker connections. Jacks mate with standard 1/4″ phone plugs and mount in a single .469 inch diameter hole.
• Mounting Bushing: Nickel-plated copper alloy with knurled flange.
• Insulating Spacer: Rigid plastic.
• Insulator/Spring Mount: Thermoplastic.
• Springs: Copper alloy.
• Terminals: Tip: Copper alloy. Ring: (Number 152B only) copper alloy.
• Sleeve: Steel, tin-plated.
• Hardware: Supplied with one, Number P10531 nickel-plated copper alloy hex nut, and one, Number P14761 nickel-plated copper alloy flat washer.
Product link: https://www.switchcraft.com/1-4-mono-2-conductor-thick-panel-mount-jack-w-cable-clamp-handle-and-strap-nut-nickel-finish/157/